Skin contact: May irritate skin. May dissolve fat on skin and cause dermatitis after prolonged and/or repeated contact. Effect is not likely during normal use of product. Eye contact: May cause eye irritation. Inhalation (Breathing): May cause respiratory irritation, dizziness, headache, nausea or loss of consciousness at very high vapour level. Vapour level unlikely to reach these concentrations in normal use of product. Ingestion (Swallowing): May cause nausea, vomiting, stomach cramps and diarrhoea. Acute over-exposure: May cause nausea, vomiting, headache, depression and loss of consciousness. Not likely to occur under normal conditions of use. Chronic over-exposure: No chronic effects have been reported.